May is Skin Cancer awareness month and I have to say that many women still don’t protect themselves when they go to the beach or the pool. Speaking from my own experience, I used to go to the beach and bring baby oil so I can get a nice tan but I never thought about wearing sun protection lotion. I love the summer but the only downfall is that it can really damage your outer layer.
After seeing my skin change throughout the years, I had to stat a ritual and start using lotions. I had to find perfect summer skin care tips to improve my skin from more sun damage. Here are my few tips:
1. Wash your face twice a day in the morning and night. My skin is really sensitive so I like to use Cetaphil for my skin. It does not irritate my skin and really washes away all the dirt.
2. Moisturize twice a day. For my skin, I always tend to moisturize more than I need to because my skin needs it. I even wear a moisturizer under my makeup and especially if it has SPF30 if you live in a sunny state.
3. Use a mask at least once a week or as needed. I never used to use masks and I have to say that I regret it. I always had blackheads and after using the masks it helped eliminate this terrible blemish. Now I use it at least once a week and it also helps me relax.
This is my ritual and I am sure that everyone has different products that they like to use. I would love to hear what you like to use and what works for your skin.
- Studio Gear Holiday Smokey Eye Palette review! Perfect Holiday colors!
- BA Star Holiday Lip Pencil Review: Perfect Holiday Red!
- #CVSkinlabs lotion Review: Renew your skin the organic way
- Coach Ashley Signature Carryall Giveaway for Charis by Design Fans
- Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream Review: Say adios to puffy eyes