I love having my house to be organized but I absolutely hate spring cleaning. It’s the only time that you really get to do a deep cleaning sort of speak. My list can go on for pages but I have found that if I tackle one thing at a time that it can be done. Don’t get overwhelmed by the size of the list, many of the jobs on the list can be really done within a few minutes. It’s just a matter of taking the time to do them.
It really depends what kind of home you have so my list is based off living in an apartment. It may not be as extensive as a house but it’s still work that has to get done.
1. Tackle your dresser first by removing all items from your dresser. Sift through your clothes and donate clothes that you no longer use.
2. Clean out the drawer and even get sachets to make your drawer smell nice
3. Move your bed a different position in your room. I always like to move around my bed to make my room look different. It’s like starting a new chapter for a new season
4. Make sure you clean under your bed and take out any kind of storage that is under your bed
5. Wash your curtains, if possible
6. Reorganize your toiletries and toss out products that you don’t use anymore
Spring cleaning takes time and effort but it is all worth it at the end. This is all stuff that everyone knows to do but sometimes you just need a little reminder or a little encouragement to just take the time to actually do it. Let me know what else you do to get your bedroom organized.
No related posts.