Influenster sent me a #Calientevoxbox to review. I was so excited to open the box that I literally tripped over my daughter and almost damaged the box! lol. The items that were in the box are as follows:
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing treatment: I was excited to receive this product because my hair is extremely dry and damaged. Especially with the summer and going to the beach and pool, I needed something that would give my air back it’s shine.
- Paula’s choice skin perfecting lotion is great to exfoliate your skin after all the sun damage that is done during the summer. I felt my skin radiant and it reduced a lot of redness on my face. I highly recommend this product, but please make sure to try just one side of your skin just in case your skin is sensitive.
- Kiss gel fantasy was so beautiful and so easy to do! The best part is that it can be done at home and you don’t have to wait to get your nails done.
- Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance lotion left my skin feeling soft and radiant. I love tanning but I also love to protect my skin and I love using Hawaiian Tropic because it does both at the same time.
- Rice Krispies Treats Blasted S’mores was a great treat after such a long day. The crunchy graham and bits of chocolate left me wanting to run to the store to get more.
Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.
- Coach Ashley Signature Carryall Giveaway for Charis by Design Fans
- “No makeup” makeup foundation duo by Victoria Jackson Review
- Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream Review: Say adios to puffy eyes
- #CVSkinlabs lotion Review: Renew your skin the organic way
- BA Star Holiday Lip Pencil Review: Perfect Holiday Red!