As part of the complimentary box that I received from Influenster, I received a Kiss Gel Fantasy kit. I was super excited because I desperately needed a manicure. It normally retails around $7.99 so I am definitely saving big bucks as opposed to paying $50 to get your nails done by doing my own manicure. The new designs that they have on display at the stores have really improved compared to the normal plain press on nails.
Below is a picture of my nails before the manicure.
The kit comes with 24 mega adhesive tabs, nail glue, small nail file and a wood stick. The directions were pretty straight forward but the only complaint I have against press on nails is that they have to be numbered. It takes a long time to figure out which one goes with which nail. In my opinion, it would make it easier if it was numbered.
The glitter on the tips makes it look very pretty. I did have to file it down because it was a bit longer than I prefer. I prefer short nails but many women prefer long nails.
If you are looking for a quick manicure at home that would last a week or less, then this is a quick fixer upper. It looks really cute and you are saving money in the end.
Let me know what you think and please comment below.
- Coach Ashley Signature Carryall Giveaway for Charis by Design Fans
- Studio Gear Holiday Smokey Eye Palette review! Perfect Holiday colors!
- Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream Review: Say adios to puffy eyes
- “No makeup” makeup foundation duo by Victoria Jackson Review
- BA Star Holiday Lip Pencil Review: Perfect Holiday Red!