A busty women have a Bra size bigger than a C cup . They usually have a wide back, broad shoulders and a smaller waistline. If these body types do not have the right support, then they end up looking at least 10lb heavier. Dressing your body shape correctly will make such a huge difference in your wardrobe. The right undergarment is my number one tip. Here are a few tips to help you when choosing an outfit:
Tops to buy:
- Fitted V-Neck can flatter many different body types. Be careful with the type of fabric that you choose because you do not want something that clings to your body because it can just display every inch of your torso. If you do buy a clingy dress, then make sure you can layer the top so all the attention goes in all the right places.
- Scoop tops are my favorite because they can make someone who is busty look smaller on top.
- A-line skirts can help to proportion your body. These skirts that can be very feminine and create a new look for your wardrobe.
- Pencil skirts can take the attention off the top and more attention to your waistline. It will give you curves were you never thought you had curves. And the best part is you can take the time to flaunt what you have and feel confident.
- If you can take the time to tailor a skirt, then please do because it will give you maximum results.
- Please stay away from chokers. I have seen some women trying to pull off this look and they get more attention for all the wrong reasons.
- Please do not choose necklaces that are too long and can wrap around your chest.
- Bracelets and earrings can be sophisticated and simple at the same time.
Dresses to wear:
- A-line dresses add a balance.
- Strapless dresses are not my best choice for someone who is busty. However, if you feel confident in this neckline then please make sure you get a good supporting bra.
- V-neck , sweetheart or scoop necklines are flattering too.
How to choose the right jacket
- I prefer jackets that have a belt because it draws more attention to the waistline instead of the bust.
- Jackets that have pockets or a big collar can work against someone who is busty because it makes them look boxy.
Feel confident in your own skin and have fun!