After Memorial Day, the first word that comes to my mind is summer. It is so close that I can almost taste it! I am so excited to go to the beach, amusement parks and picnics. This is why it is so important to have a summer bag where it’s already ready if you want to go on a spontaneous trip or a day at the beach. Here is a list of what to have in your summer bag that I feel are important.
1. Sunscreen is a must and especially one that has the most SPF. I know the whole purpose of going to the beach is to get tanned but protecting your skin is more important for me. The sun can really damage your skin so why take any chances?
2. Leave-in conditioner is my priority in my bag besides the sunscreen. The whole purpose of going to the beach is to enjoy the sun but not to let the sun damage your hair. This also helps your hair to not get so messy after a long day at the beach.
3. Beach towel can come very handy for a day at the beach or a picnic. I always have the entire families bathing suits just in case we all want to go to the beach or the pool one day.
4. Bathing Suit so that you can go to the beach at any time.
5. Make sure you also keep hair ties and headbands in your bag. After spending some time in the beach, your hair is not going to look its best. There are so many options and fun colors to choose from that you can look fashionable while you are at the beach.
6. Chap stick or lip balm. I have had too many incidents were my lips hurt for days because I forgot to put some chopstick on; don’ leave home without it.
7. A re-usable thermal bottle. You always need water during the summer because you don’t want to get dehydrated.
8. Plastic bags always come in handy for your wet clothes or even garbage that you want to dispose of. If you have kids like me, then for all the dirty diapers.
9. A book or a magazine.
10. Music can always keep the party going especially for kids. Nowadays, you can use your phone or an iPod. I remember having to bring an old big radio to the beach to listen to music. Lol
What do you have in your summer bag? I would love to hear from you.
No related posts.